How to stop farting learning the reasons of appearance + healthy diet + 12 receipts of infusions, which will help you to get rid of this problem.
Farting is the result of abdominal distension due to increased level of gasses in the intestinal tract.
It is not a serious problem, but it may become the reason for the serious discomfort of any person.
The eaten food will badly digest (especially in your sleep) and wonder in the alimentary tract.
In the article below you’ll discover the main symptoms of farting, the reasons which trigger it, how to stick to a healthy diet and how to stop farting.
How to stop farting discovering the reasons for it?
Farting is an extremely unpleasant problem.
The modern medicine is aware of plenty reasons why it may appear.
Very often farting is triggered by the peculiarities of eating.
One can consider intestinal dysbiosis to be one of the reasons because a person has the qualitative and quantitative changes in microscopic flora.
Farting in sleep might appear on the background of alimentary tract’s diseases, which are connected to the damaged inducible enzyme synthesis, as a result of which the food, which was not properly digested, is gathered in the intestinal tract, where it begins to fret.
Learning how to stop farting in sleep you should know that gasses in the intestinal tract may gather, if there is a physical obstacle, which occurs in the presence of tight dejection, fecal tumors, helminths, etc.
Damaged intestinal motility may also be a reason why you are farting so much.
Some people observe the so-called altitude flatulence – start farting so much, when the atmosphere pressure falls.
How to stop farting so much studying volatilization as a symptom?
In most cases from farting so much suffer people, who do not uptake lactose.
It may happen that a person, who eats milk products all his life, has never had any problems.
However, in a definite age, his relations with lactose were ruined.
For some time he stops eating dairy and he is not farting so much anymore.
A little rarer than lactose unacceptability, a person is farting so much because of celiac disease, when the organism does not accept gluten and protein, which most wheat products contain.
Besides, volatilization accompanies colitis, some liver diseases and bile passages.
How to Stop Bulimia: 7 Tips on Self-Control
How to stop farting in sleep?
First of all, try to chew thoroughly things you eat, moreover, with your mouth closed.
This won’t let much air bubbles in, which go down the food pipe to the belly and then to the intestinal tract.
Bifidus bacteria help to eliminate gasses in the belly.
The thing is that they are able to create the favorable environment in our stomach and cope with the appeared air masses very well, not allowing them to get in the intestinal tract.
Drink as light coffee and tea as possible.
Do not eat too hot or too cold products, because they also promote swallowing much air mass, and as a result, you are farting so much, especially in sleep.
Go to a drugstore and buy special pills, which aim to eliminate the question of how to stop farting.
There are various special food enzymes, which know how to stop farting in your sleep.
From time to time, you should take vitamins B, magnesium and potassium, because these minerals help to decrease distention, while you sleep.
Besides, chamomile tea or tea with peppermint or even the simple dill water is very good at helping you to fight this problem throughout a day and when you sleep.
How to stop farting in sleep: healthy diet
Products, which cause strong farting (in sleep as well), include:
- Fried potatoes,
- Berries: gooseberry, raspberry,
- Salads from raw
TOP-10 products for brain
The combination of these products with other fruits and vegetables causes gasses.
Sugar and sweets also cause fermentation in the intestinal tract, which leads to farting so much.
A separate topic is fuzzy drinks.
The name speaks for itself.
Mineral water, soda, beer, kombucha, champagne and sparkling wines contain carbon dioxide, which blows your belly and bowel.
Moreover, they contain much sugar and yeasts, which only intensify the fermentation.
Overeating of any products may also be a reason for the corresponding symptoms in your sleep.
Aside from changing a diet you need to review some other habits, like
- Do not eat in a hurry;
- Do not make too big smacks when drinking;
- Do not swallow too big pieces of badly chewed food;
- Do not talk when eating;
- Do not overeat;
- Do not chew gum without necessity.
How to Become a Fitness Model: Useful Tips
How do I stop farting using 12 receipts of infusions?
The best homemade remedies, which show you how to stop farting (in your sleep as well) are the herbs and herbal infusions.
Here are some of them:
- Instead of tea between meals, three times a day you should drink the following infusions: take a tablespoon of sage (Melissa or chamomile) and pour it into 1 glass of boiling water, wait for 20 minutes and strain out.
- Carminative tea may be made the same way from the herbs, which you take in equal amounts: chamomile, everlasting flower, dill seeds, peppermint, and milfoil.
- Take 1 teaspoon without a top of milled sweet flag roots and drown it in the glass of cold boiled water for 12 hours.
Drink the infusion within 6 times, heating it on the steam.
- Take 1 tablespoon of herbs – equal parts of chamomile, Melissa and marjoram – and mix it in a thermos with boiling water.
Wait 30 minutes and drink one glass of infusion three times a day.
- Mash 1 tablespoon of the herbs – chamomile, dill seeds, peppermint, hollyhock root and licorice (1:1:2:2:2) with one glass of boiling water and draw for 40 minutes, covering it with a top.Strain it out and drink throughout a day.
- Ground seeds of caraway or dill (about 3 teaspoons) are mashed with 2 glasses of boiling water.
Close the container with a top and leave it in a warm place for 2 hours.
Drink the infusion in ¼ of a glass few times a day.
- Take about 2 teaspoons of parsley and dill seeds, pour 200 ml of boiling water and leave it for the night in a warm place.
The infusion will be strong, that’s why you should take only 2 tablespoons every 30-40 minutes.
- Cure the reason why you farting by the herbal mixtures.
Mix 1 spoon of dandelion roots and nettle, 2 spoons of valerian roots and buckthorn buck.
From this mixture take 2 spoons and pour with 0,5 l of boiling water and heat on the steam for half an hour.
Take 100 ml when you start farting.
- Chamomile has a good anti-inflammatory action.
Mix 2 teaspoons of chamomile flowers and marjoram grass with a glass of boiling water.
Leave it for 40 minutes, strain out and take 50 ml 3 times a day.
- The infusion from garlic (2 cloves), salt (1 tablespoon), dill, and few leaves of black currant (pour with 2 l of water and draw 24 hours).
Take half a glass on empty stomach.
- Salty tea with milk (draw usual tea, add some boiled milk and a pinch of salt).
The cooked tea should be taken on empty stomach with little gulps.
- Herbal mix with dogberry (3 teaspoons), dill seeds (2 teaspoons), mint (2 teaspoons), chamomile (2 teaspoons), and valerian root (1 teaspoon).
In order to cook this infusion, you need to mix all ingredients, take 2 teaspoons of the mix and mash with 250 ml of boiling water (it is desirable to make it in a thermos).
After it cooled down, strain it out and take 1/3 of a glass in the morning and in the evening before meals.
In order to answer the question of how to stop farting you need to take much effort.
You’ll need to set proper eating habits: eat 4-5 times a day, do not hurry, chew food well, do not talk in the process, sleep well and quit smoking.
Your task is to improve digestion, and it means to improve health in general.
Stick to a daily schedule: try to have enough sleep, devote some time and energy to physical activities.
Useful article? Do not miss the new!
Enter e-mail and receive new articles in mail